PRESENTATION - IT INFRASTRUCTURE & INFO SECURITY CONSULTANT FOR PVT. MEDIUM ENT & GOVTS.

Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Best project management tool for teams that aren't tech savy?



It all depends on the Project size. If the Team is not Tech Savy, then it is Project Managers job to make them understand the PM Tools. I have used Excel as a PM Tool in one of the initial companies where teams were not Tech Savy . It is a static reporting tool, i.e, you can enter activities, start date, end date, calculate the duration of each activity, show graphs , but it does not show or do the linking (predecessor and successor activity ), scheduling part or critical path etc. Finally , for serious work, I have always used MS Project Manager. It is the best PM Tool and you can take a lot of Tutorials on You tube and educate you teams about it. I did training for my Team in 3 days .

To know more about us and read my articles, Please visit my website http://aniloberai.blogspot.in

No comments:

Post a Comment