How good is ITIL certification for freshers in IT industry?
ITIL certification is for practitioners , not only a subject in a course. So get some practical experience first, for at least 2–3 years, on IT enabled services support environment, get first hand exposure of incident management, change management , could be relocating of servers and Communication, Internet Infrastructure , put a measurement system in place of the incidents observed and time taken to repair, see and understand the token based fault alert system in place , or put one in place in your organization , then go in for ITIL certification . After the certification put the measurement system in place again, and I am sure you and your management will be very happy with the results , I can assure you !!
That will really help you and understand the terms in ITIL (there are plenty in this library of IT infrastructure .
That is my advise to all freshers.
Good luck,
I am an IT Consultant providing help in areas of Information Security, Project Management, and Process Excellence. For more information, Pl contact me through my website https://aniloberai.blogsp ot.in/

No comments:
Post a Comment